The major responsibilities of SCMS are as follows:
- Providing administrative services for the School.
- School-wide personnel administration.
- Servicing the SCM Advisory Committee, SCM Board and SCM Executive Committee.
- Preparing School reports and compiling School data/information.
- Coordinating donation matters, including writing up reports on the use of donations and coordinating the submission of such reports, etc.
- Organising Cheung On Tak International Award for Outstanding Contribution to Chinese Medicine, administering the conferment of SCM honorary professorship, etc.
- Organising academic conferences and forums hosted by SCM and large-scale School events, such as Christmas dinner, spring reception and retreat.
- School publicity, including producing the SCM introductory video, publishing SCM introductory booklet and SCM Newsletter, preparing publicity materials, organising press conferences, etc.
- Coordinating SCM website management.
- Coordinating the reception of visitors to SCM.
- General IT services.
||(852) 3411 5387
||(852) 3411 2902
||4/F, Jockey Club School of Chinese Medicine Building, 7 Baptist University Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon.