- Nomination Procedures
- For Nomination by Academic Institutions or Other Organisations
- Candidates from Mainland China shall be nominated by academic institutions, such as universities and research institutes, OR relevant departments/councils or academic societies at or above the provincial/ministerial level in Mainland China.
- Candidates from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and overseas shall be nominated by academic institutions, such as universities and research institutes.
- Each organisation may nominate up to three candidates for the Award.
- For Nomination by Scholars
- The nomination must be jointly made by at least three full professors (or scholars of equivalent rank) in relevant fields.
- For Nomination by Panel of Adjudicators
- Each adjudicator may nominate up to one candidate for the Award.
- The nominees may not be informed of being nominated during the nomination period.
- Other Rules
- Deceased nominees will not be considered.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- The Panel of Adjudicators reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of the nominees.
- Nominators and nominees shall follow the rules stipulated on the nomination form of the Award and duly complete the nomination form. A nomination may be disqualified if any of the information provided on the nomination form is incomplete, false or cannot be substantiated.
- The nomination form must be submitted to the Award Secretariat before the nomination deadline.
- A nomination submitted for, and accepted as valid by the Panel of Adjudicators, shall only be considered for the Award for that particular session.