With the aim of providing better support for the graduates of the School of Chinese Medicine (SCM) and to nurture quality professionals in Chinese medicine for Hong Kong, this scholarship was set up to sponsor graduates of the two undergraduate programmes of SCM who wish to pursue advanced studies (taught or research postgraduate programmes) offered by the School.
The recipient will each receive a scholarship award of up to HK$150,000 per year for a maximum of two consecutive years. The recipient shall not receive any other types of financial assistance in support of the same study programme at the same time.
Notes to applicants
- Applicants should be graduates of the Bachelor of Chinese Medicine and Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Biomedical Science programme or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) in Chinese Medicine programme of HKBU School of Chinese Medicine;
- Applicants should have attained good academic results with a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 or above on graduation;
- Applicants need to apply for admission of one of the taught or research postgraduate programmes offered by the School;
- Application should be made in writing to the Teaching and Research Division of the School by 30 June 2023.
- A maximum of three scholarships will be awarded to the excellent graduates every year.
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org